Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Pop Tarts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pop Tarts

    I love these things whether it be for breakfast or a little midnight snack. My favorite is Frosted Strawberry.
    Which is your alls favorite.
    Go Huskers!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Unchained's favorite is definitely frosted strawberry.
    I like those, but sometimes I like S'mores flavor (but only when I have a really sweet tooth).
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pop Tarts

    I been eating the plain Strawberry since they started making them. Toasted with lots of butter, Blue52 says I'd be healthier if I quit eating like a kid, but who wants to live forever. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Gee, that makes me feel old.

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Pop Tarts are the "DEVIL",,
    Bananas, strawberries and RIASIN BRAN.... gets your day started off right..

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Pop Tarts

    I work midnights...when does my day start? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Time for lunch at work 3:00am, breakfast.... get off work 8:30 AM time for breakfast, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] get in bed for a while , get up ...time for breakfast... that is all I ever eat. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Knight_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    mine is chocolate fudge and the s'mores
    It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Brown Suguar.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Def. brown sugar...and Spuds 8 at a time is a little much

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Strawberry
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Tarts

    Frosted grape and strawberry.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •